Quick Fix Feng Shui.
- Clutter: remove 9 unwanted items daily. Do it consistently for 90 days. When you feel better, lighter, increase to 18, then after 90 days, repeat with 27, and so on until there is no clutter left, then go back to basics; 9 unwanted items daily.
- Business Slow: get a bell, go around the premises privately, and ring it loudly to invite patrons.
- Career Advancement: light up candles in Fame direction, if you sit at your desk, it is the forward end in the middle. Before you light the candles, make a silent wish, then light up. Must not leave candles unattended.
- Negative Energy: burn sage, walk around and say a prayer to Jesus, to Buddha, to Kuan Yin, etc… depending on your religion, asking for guidance and removal of all negative energy. Be careful when handling the sage for it will burn!
- Nothing Seems to Move Forward: be a giver. When things seem to be stagnant, reexamine yourself. Perhaps time to give of yourself: Either volunteer charity work or donate money/unwanted items to charity. Lets everything flow.
- Support: hang a mountain photo behind your desk for support. Nothing is stronger than the mountain that stands behind you.
- Need Protection: hang feathers that you find near the front door.
- Need Excitement: carry a big red purse, or for a man, carry a red wallet.
2005 Wood Rooster Year
2010 Feng Shui San Diego Forecast
2013 Flying Star Feng Shui Water Snake Forecast
2015 Feng Shui Cure for the Earth Sheep Year
A Love Affair with Your Home is a Feng Shui Buster
Activating Mentors for Support
Annual Flying Stars for Year 2006
California Governor Candidate Meg Whitman for a New California
Feng Shui Help Busy Executives and Cure Illness?
Feng Shui Prevent Japan's Catastrophe?
Can Your Home Make You Sick? Can Feng Shui Help?
Mind be Creative in this Office Clutter?
CEO Women, Valentine's Day and Romantic Feng Shui
Clutter & Space Clearing to Enhance Feng Shui (I)
Clutter & Space Clearing to Enhance Feng Shui (II)
Congressman Joseph Cao USS Midway & Asian Heritage Award Gala
Destiny By Name of President Barack Obama
Does Feng Shui Require
Donald Trump and his Feng Shui Wedding
Ever Wonder Why You
are Always Arguing?
Feng Shui and Mental Illness
Feng Shui and Real Estate for 2007, Year of the Pig
Feng Shui and San Diego Real Estate
Feng Shui and Shi Alfred Sung Fragrance
Feng Shui and Water Features
Feng Shui Consulting
Feng Shui Energy or Feng Shui
Feng Shui for Healthy Living
Feng Shui for Realtors (I)
Feng Shui for Realtors (II)
Shui for Relationships
Feng Shui For The Soul Year Of The Ox
Feng Shui Forecast for 2011 Year of the Rabbit
Feng Shui, Full Moon, President Obama, Good Luck Charms
Feng Shui Goes High Tech, Facebook Becomes Addictive
Feng Shui in the Work Place at Booz Allen Hamilton
Feng Shui Mentors Can Help Bat NHA With Human Rights
Feng Shui Mentors: Doctor Elyn Saks & NAMI San Diego
Feng Shui Mentors in San Diego Real Estate
Feng Shui Real Estate, Christian Religion and Lopan
Feng Shui Your Home for Your Health
Feng Shui San Diego
at NAMI Convention in Washington
FengShuiSanDiego.com and Randy Duke Cunningham's Home
Feng Shui Your Home for Valentine's Day
Fidelity Economic Summit Event and Feng Shui Outlook
Flying Star Feng Shui Your Home for Health and Wealth
Flying Star Tune Up Prediction for 2012
Good Location Bad Location Feng Shui For 2012
Happy Hispanic Heritage Month
Happy Holiday 2005
Happy Holidays from Gwen Coronado!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Happy 2004! Happy Monkey Year!
Happy New Year! The Year of the Rat 2008
Happy Pets, Happy Home, Happy Life
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Happy ThanksGiving 2006
How to Meet Influential People
by Using Feng Shui
How to Read 800 Books in one Day
Living in a Grateful World
Martha Stewart and Her Flying Star Feng Shui
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2007
Moon Fest Faire and Feng Shui
Neighbours Homes May Harm You, How to Use Feng Shui Cures
New Year's Resolutions Reinstated - Rooster 2005
People Come into Your Life for a Reason, Season, or a Lifetime
Position Your Desk in a Right Feng Shui at Work
Questions and Answers at Edgar Cayce Class
Quick Fix Feng Shui
Real Estate and Space Clearing
Salute to AHAC and The Starkey Foundation
San Diego Real Estate and Feng Shui By New York Times
Senator Leland Yee and Real Estate Feng Shui
Spring Feng Shui and Red Color
Spring Real Estate
Thank You Abundantly San Diego Firefighters & Inmate Heroes
The Altar, the Greatest Therapy on Earth!
The New Modern Day "George Washington"
Using Verizon T-Mobile Sprint Cell Phone Technology
What Do Doctors, Attorneys, & Feng Shui Practitioners have in Common?
What's Up Girard 2006
When in Doubt Ask for References
Winds of Satan and Feng Shui