Living in a Grateful World
- Be grateful to those who have hurt or harmed you, for they have reinforced your determination.
- Be grateful to those who have made you stumble, for they have strengthened your ability.
- Be grateful to those who have abandoned you, for they have taught you to be independent.
- Be grateful to those who have deceived you, for they have deepened your insight.
Gwen Coronado with her mentor, Sister Chan Khong,
at the Deer Park monastery in Escondido, California
Courtesy of: Amida Society at 5918 Clovery Ave, Temple City, CA 91780, phone 626.286.5700
- Be grateful to those who have hit you, for they have reduced your karmic obstacles.
- Be grateful to those who have denounced you, for they have increased your wisdom and concentration.
All of us at FengShuiSanDiego.Com wish you a peaceful, joyous holiday, and a happy New Year.
This is a season for us to mindfully think of those less fortunate than us.
May I suggest my favorite charities?
... and of course, do view my mentor's Deer Park monastery web site:
If you live in San Diego, this is one of the monasteries that we, feng shui practitioners, must visit; it is a therapy for the soul.
Email us at email@example.com for an upcoming class, Feng Shui Therapy, on Saturday, January 26, 2008 from 10:00 am to Noon.
For more Feng Shui Articles, please visit our Archives.
Back to top